So you’re an admin on a server and you want to know how to manage kicks and bans? No problem, just read on below:
How to Kick/Ban Players
- Join your server, login as admin and open then Admin control panel with F8
To open the console press ‘ (apostrophe) on your keyboard. If you haven’t enabled the console already, you will need to do so in the Language settings page on the Main Menu’). Type ‘adminlogin PASSWORD’ but replace PASSWORD with the password you’ve set for admin privileges and hit enter. You are now logged in as admin.
- Enter the “Player Admin (2)” options
- From the “Player Admin” options you can either “Kick Player (1)” or “Ban Player (4)”.
- Under each option will be the list of players that can be kicked or banned (excludes admins). As it will only display 8 players per page, you can + or – to switch pages to display more players. From the examples below you can kick/ban “Fresh Test” by pressing (1).
How to Remove Bans from Kicked/Banned Players
- Under the “Player Admin” panel you can choose the “Unban Player (5)” to get a list of banned players
- Once you see the unban list you will be able to unban players by pressing the corresponding number. For example to unban “Fresh Test” you can press (1).