So, you've set up tModLoader on your server, now you want to start using mods on your server! Follow this guide and you will be on your way in no time!
Adding Mods to your Server
We try to have as many mods as possible available on Clanforge for your server, but we will always miss some. If it is not there, raise a ticket with us, including your servers mh number and a link to the mod page on the forums and we will add it to our system as quickly as possible.
To add mods to your server, all you need to do is the following:
- Go to Clanforge>Edit Profile.
- Click the Addons tab.
- Search for your mods click Add. Then Click save.
- Finally, go to the Configs tab and select enabled.json. The you need to make sure that it is like the following, where you have replaced ModNameX with name of the of the Mod file you wish to load:
[ "ModName1", "ModName2", "ModName3" ]
Click Save and Apply, your server will restart and load the listed mods to your server.
Requesting new Mods
Our support team is able to add new mods to our system should they not already be available. Please raise a ticket if this is the case, and ensure that you do the following:
- Check that it is definitely not already in the system. If it is not up to date, simply inform the team of this.
- Provide a link to the mod on the Terraria forums. We cannot upload any mod that is given to us due to security regarding malicious files.
- Make sure that the mod is not depreciated or unmaintained, as we will not be able to offer any assistance beyond simply removing it should it not work.
We will upload this as quickly as possible, and then let you know that you can add it to your server as shown above.