Download link for rusty: http://oxidemod.org/resources/rusty-server-rcon-administration-tool.53/
Rusty is a RCON tool that will allow you to control your server without having to log into the server itself. The tool was designed to help server owners manage and control their server remotely.
The first step to using Rusty is to download the client to your PC and open it.
Once you have the client downloaded, you'll need to disable websockets on your server. This is in order to allow the client to connect to the server. In order to disable websockets, you will need to stop your server, then go to edit profile -> settings. From this page, you will need to find the text box which reads "Rcon.web" and set it to "0" Hit save & apply.
>>> PLEASE NOTE THAT SETTING THIS TO 0 WILL DISABLE THE CONSOLE, PLAYERS, BANS AND PLAYER DATA TABS ON YOUR CLANFORGE PAGE. <<<
You will need to head over to the settings tab and enter your server's information.
1. This box is for your config name. This is for Rusty only and does not have anything to do with your config on clanforge. Name it what ever you want.
2. This is the IP of your server. You can find this on your server's clanforge page.
3. This is the port number for your server. This is the set of numbers after your server's IP.
4. Query port. Leave this as 0. Rusty will not work if you change it to something else.
5. Password. This is your admin password. This can be found by going to edit profile -> settings on your server's clanforge page.
IP and port for your server:
Admin password which can be found by going to edit profile -> Settings.
Once all of these steps have been completed, hit the save button and then try to connect. If it works correctly, the console on the client will display "Connecting to server... Success"