Modified on: Sun, 14 May, 2017 at 5:23 AM
Adding Sourcemod Admins
- Navigate to Clanforge -> Manage -> Edit Profile, on the left hand side -> Config Tab near the Center of the Page.
- In the left box next to where all the files are listed select sourcemod -> admins_simple.ini
- The file will then open showing you instructions on how to add your steam ID to the admin list. If you do not know your steamID find out using this site here: http://steamidfinder.com/
- Once you know your steamID add a new line to the admin_simple.ini file in Clanforge as follows:
- Replace STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX with your steamID from http://steamidfinder.com/, This will give you the highest level of admin and immunity from effects, For more details on admin level and Flags check the Sourcemod site here: http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Admins_(SourceMod)
- Then Tick the checkbox Apply to Server and save (at the bottom).
- Ingame sm_admin in the console will enable the Sourcemod menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.