So this is a known issue with Space Engineers where it won't generate a universe on start up leaving it showing 0/0
The way to correct this is to generate a client side universe and proceed with uploading it into your service:
You can upload Space Engineer saves directly through Clanforge, here's how:
1. Log in to Clanforge
2. Click on your Server Name, or the small, blue "Manage" button to the right of the page
3. Open the World tab below the server info
4. Navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves\STEAM64ID\
4. Select your World folder on your local computer and rename it to 'Universe'
5. Add your Universe to an archive. It must be in either .zip or tar.gz format!
6. Select the archive you want to to upload from your local machine direct to your server
7. Enter anything into the Description box
8. Click Upload
9. Once uploaded open the backups dropdown inside of the World tab and select the most recent one (the one you uploaded).
10. Click on "Restore a Backup" to restore it. This will restart the server to apply it.