What is "Battleye Extended Controls"
Some BEC features do not work with Dayz Standalone, Features that have full support: Whitelisting, Partial support: scheduler, Nick filter.
BEC is an admin tool which hooks into DayZ's RCON process to allow advanced functionality such as:
- Support for Multiple In-game Admins
- Define Custom Names on Commands
- Set Group Levels on Admins
- Set Permission Level on Commands
- Organized Chat logger
- Organized BE Event logger
- Check Guid of players who connects against a central ban database
- Report Hacks to a central ban database
- Nick Filter, Auto kick offensive nick's defined by you
- Chat & channel restriction
- Chat & channel anti-spam
- Make players temp admins
- Autokick lobby idlers
- Create Schedules of various sorts. motd's. events etc
- Create whitelist file
- SlotLimit, can be used to reserve slots
How to Connect your BEC server to your DayZ server:
To proceed with this you'll need to have purchased a BEC from here : Link
To connect your BEC server to your DayZ server you only need to adjust the following fields in your BEC's profile.
- Login to ClanForge
- Click "Manage" next to your DayZ server, copy the IP, Port and Admin Password to your clipboard.
- Navigate back to the ClanForge homepage, and click "Manage" next to your Battleye Extended Controls server.
- Click the settings tab, and scroll to the bottom of the tab.
- Copy the IP of your DayZ server into the "DayZ IP" and the port into "DayZ Port".
- Add the Admin Password of your DayZ server to the Admin Password field.
- Click "Save and Apply".
|BEC server is not able to connect.||Check the IP and Port entered are valid and the correct ones for the intended DayZ Server.|
|Check the Admin password for both BEC and DayZ servers match.|
|BEC server fails to start or crashes.||Run the .xml configuration files through an XML validator such as https://www.xmlvalidation.com/ to identify any invalid XML.|