You can change your difficulty in 2 ways, via the commandline as an OP, or by editing your server config.
To perform this as an OP, once you have OP status type:
These specifiy the new difficulty level. Must be one of the following:
- peaceful (can be abbreviated as p or 0) for peaceful difficulty
- easy (can be abbreviated as e or 1) for easy difficulty
- normal (can be abbreviated as n or 2) for normal difficulty
- hard (can be abbreviated as h or 3) for hard difficulty
To change the difficulty to hard: difficulty hard, difficulty h, or difficulty 3
To change this setting via the server config:
- Login to clanforge
- Select your server and hit stop
- Now, go to Edit Profile > Configs > Server.Properties
- Find the line that contains 'difficulty=<number>'
Change this to one of following values:
0 = peaceful mode
1 = easy [default]
2 = normal
3 = hard
- Now hit Save and Apply within Clanforge to reboot your server with the new settings applied.