TF2 Update Released
Posted by on 04 August 2012 01:53 AM
We've just finished installing a mandatory update for TF2. This update should roll out automatically by applying and then restarting all servers. If your server is not updated, try restarting it.
- Fix server crash bug caused by setting tf_mm_servermode before map command
- Increased The Red Tape Recorder's downgrade speed from 1.6 seconds to 3.0 seconds.
- Fixed The Huo Long Heatmaker not consuming additional ammo while firing
- Fixed building health compounding after being downgraded
- Fixed direction arrow showing on teleporter exits
- Cleaver is now available in Medieval mode
- Fixed missing Lollichop taunt sound
- Fixed item conflicts with The Champ Stamp
- Fixed item conflicts with The Triad Trinket
If your server is still not updated after restarting it, contact us via support ticket at http://support.multiplay.co.uk or on Live Support.